Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1/28/2008 Teen Wolf

The funniest thing about this Christmas was that while we were opening presents at mom and dad's, we watched a holiday horror fest which included Teen Wolf, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and Poltergeist. I didn't even have the remote! It seemed to be a collective decision between dad and uncle Charles. What a welcomed change it was from A Christmas Story over and over.








When Teen wolf came out I thought Michael J Fox was the coolest. Look at his dance moves! This movie came out in 1985 but look at how disco the dancing and outfits are. I remember going to see this movie with mom and kelly in the theater by the shitteous Insbrook Mall, and mom let us hang around in the theater after it was over so we could stay for the next movie for free. How cool is that? Anyway I can't remember the movie that came on after Teen Wolf because nothing could stand up to how cool that movie was. Was it really made for teen-aged kids? I was 7 and understood the plot twists and could relate to the characters in a personal way. Did teenagers buy it? I would appreciate insight from any of my friends born between 1965-1975 who saw this film in 1985 please.

No comments:

Post a Comment