Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1/9/2008 Marlboro Man cont.

Last night I had the pleasure of spending some time with my neighbor, Lee. A bunch of people came over to play music and he joined in. No kidding. You will recognize which one is Lee.






Honestly I enjoyed hanging out with Lee. He showed me some of his mysterious pictures, and told me a story about when he was working on an aircraft carrier as a pilot (right before he was in London to be knighted) and about how he danced for four days straight without food or water with the natives. He even gave me some photos he had taken which I will certainly post asap. Also he had the best moonshine I have ever had; he said his cousin made it. He offered it to me than said "this is real good you won't wake up with a headache or diarrhea or nothing". For a minute I was grossed out about consuming anything that could potentially give Lee the runs, but I tried it and it was great. I hope Lee is always this awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment