Tuesday, January 20, 2009

8/26/2008 My Birthday, and an Event You Cannot Miss

Hosted By: Handmade
When: Friday Sep 05, 2008
at 6:00 PM
Where Old City Java
109 s.
central St
knoxville, TN 37902
United States
Description:
Handmade

Click Here To View Event

Hey everybody!

Thanks for all the birthday greetings!
Other than:
1. my son breaking the a/c adapter inside the port of my computer
2. breaking the handle on my beloved "Oreo" coffee mug
and
3. not being able to get the wood-loaded trailer unhitched from my truck so I could go run errands
It was perfect.
I DID manage to:
1. rearrange the living room furniture all by myself and cleaned underneath
2. sew for 1 whole hour
3. talk to my hilarious sister in law
4. go eat sushi with my man while Fox's favorite friend, Cool Jon watched over him

Not too bad. It's good to start the new decade on a middle ground. Hopefully this symbolizes a balanced future.

Here is a flier for a show which a bunch of cool crafters will be participating in. Including yours truly. Please come by if you happen to be in the Knoxville metro area.

No comments:

Post a Comment