Tuesday, January 20, 2009

4/24/2008 No Kidding!

My best friends Heather and Josh are expecting a baby girl in July. Last week while I was in Asheville I hung out with the two of them and played Guitar Hero for the first time. Regarding Guitar Hero: believe the hype. It is the coolest music game ever. It even beats Donkey Conga and Parappa the Rapper.
Heather had just had an ultrasound and I noticed a framed GE medical photo and figured it was little Ella. I was shocked when I examined the picture:

Photobucket

I laughed and asked where the picture came from; figuring it was something Josh found on the internet.He and Heather spent the next 45 minutes convincing me that it was an authentic ultrasound image of their girl.

Heather said the ultrasound tech was a really cool lady who clearly loved her job. Once during an ultrasound the lady tech asked Heather; "So, do you think that THEY think?" and she was the first to verbally declare their unborn girl a bad ass rocker.

Everyone already knew that Heather and Josh could only yield a cool kid; this just confirms it and prepares us.

No comments:

Post a Comment