Tuesday, January 20, 2009

4/11/2008 $@#* The Police!

Tonight we made supper with our friend Greg, and after he left Jason and I were sitting outside when Lee came by.
He asked us what we were doing and made small talk for a while, and then he started telling us about how crooked the KPD were. "During the 80s when I was locked up some Michigan kids got brought in and the police chained em up to some chairs and put motorcycle helmets on em and sprayed pepper spray in em. That same night I noticed they put something in my food and I ended up having to go to the acupuncturist to get all cleared out"
Jason and I had no idea what prompted this admission, what he had to do with "some guys from Michagan, or what acupuncturists did for food poisoning, but it was confirmed as much as anything can be that Lee WAS in the slammer for a while.
He added; "There's good cops and there's bad ones, but NO COP can win in a fight against Apache Native Shamans".
He was wearing a t shirt with a Superman shield on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment